Mean Grip Liquid Ice Glue-less Gel is a temporary hold lace product, best used for styling baby hairs and holding down lace wig temporarily, and can be removed with water.
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Hydantoin, Polysorbate 20, Fragrance
1. Before applying Liquid Ice remove all residues and dirt around hairline.
2. Apply thin layers of lace Liquid Ice gel above hairline, on the areas of the skin where the lace will be applied
3. Wait until the Liquid Ice gel becomes tacky or dry it with a dryer on warm setting until tacky.
4. Apply lace onto the tacky substance that you created above your hairline.
5. Remove with water and clean your lace for next time using.